Monday, March 13, 2006

Going to Bolivia

Just cleared the way to take a missions trip to Bolivia, May 8-18. I will be going with Convoy of Hope International with coordinator Jack Belin (Belin). We are going on a Mission of Mercy trip, where we will be going into remote vilages and poor towns to distribute much needed food and supplies. We will be working with missionaries Steve and Lori Potutschnig in the distribution of the food (Potutsching)The trip itself costs $1500. But it is the goal of every one going to pay for at least $2000.00 in food to be distributed. With such short notice, my faith has just increased greatly, knowing that I will need to raise the $2000 in just 6 short weeks. However, I know that my God is able!

If any one is interested in helping to meet the need of those in Bolivia who have basically nothing, please feel free to contact me via email at schaffer@apci.net. and I will let you know how to help with this trip. It has been Ten years since my last missions trip to Jamaica, so I am really looking forward to this. Please also pray that I can get my passport ASAP!

No comments: