Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Good Books

For those of you who enjoy reading I have some recommendations for you, but if you read them please drop me a post or email about what you think. In the past month I have completed The Barbarian Way & Chasing Daylight by Erwin McManus. I am currently reading Searching for God Knows What by Donald Miller. What unique and challenging books for the Christian. As with any book I don't know if I fully agree with all of there points, but they do cause you to search the Word of God. Another book that I have recently completed is Joseph by Charles Swindoll. I really enjoy the dramatic flair he has put into this Great Lives from God's Word series.

So how about you? Any recommendations? By the way, if you haven't checked out our churches website www.eaassembly.org what are you waiting for. There is basic info, as well as a resource page, and you can also listen to our Sunday Service online for free or download to your ipod.

No comments: