Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow

Well I have waited three years for a big snow storm to hit East Alton, IL and it looks as if it will finally happen. I can only hope and pray. For once I hope my friends at AccuWeather (in the beautiful town of State College) are right. 6 to 12 inches of the fluffy white stuff. I love fresh fallen snow. It reminds me of the purity of my life when seen through the eyes of God. Thank you Jesus for your blood that makes me white as snow.

As an aside to this blog, let me direct you to a blog I read everyday. Pastor Paul Grabill of State College has a wonderful thought provoking blog www.scasssembly.blogspot.com, check it out. From time to time I may barrow his ideas or even use his posts on here. Thanks Paul for allowing me to do this.

No comments: