Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Exercise

As each day goes by, I look at myself in the mirror and say, "Man I am really out of shape. I need to start exercising." This seems to be my mantra about every 3 years. Most likely I will start to exercise again and loose about 20 lbs. But in 3 years I can already see myself saying the same thing again. So maybe I just need to say, "O well, Wayne, your getting older and being physically fit isn't as important as it was when I was in H.S. and College." But then again all the Dr.s say it is more important as you get older to be active and in good shape. It helps you maintain good health and avoid the hospital and the medicine. I have noticed and people have commented that I look much better and seem to be more energetic when I am at a lower weight.

I'm not one for making New Years resolutions, but I do like to set goals for myself. So what are some of the goals you have set for 2007?

No comments: